PDA

View Full Version : I Think I Need Counselling!!!

Sharon
10-26-2008, 11:29 PM
I happened to find myself at the fish dept. at WalMart AGAIN...and I saw a Betta with a really nice finnage... seems to be a Double Ray Crowntail. Of course, he's now home with me. God, I'm out of control!!! The pics are not great, but I'll get better in a few days, when he settles...
His name is Scotty....

Northernguy
10-26-2008, 11:35 PM
Thats terrible Sharon! Way to go!:19:

Sharon
10-26-2008, 11:36 PM
Easy for you to say!!!...Hubby was with me, and not too pleased!:14:

cocoa_pleco
10-26-2008, 11:36 PM
hes far better off in your hands than walmarts! im glad the wal-mart closest to me quit selling fish, i found bettas in cups allover the store in departments even at the other end of the store

Sharon
10-26-2008, 11:41 PM
I tend to want to bring them all home, because of those little cups. Actually, the WalWart here is not that bad. Tanks are in good shape, and fish are healthy. Staff aren't knowledgable, but I do my research before I buy anything, so it works for me.

Northernguy
10-27-2008, 01:55 AM
Thats because you shop at WalWart!:19:

Kayla-Bug
10-27-2008, 02:17 AM
Where are you finding all the DRCTS?!?!?!?!?!?? My walmart doesn't carry fish and the next nearest walmart carries fish but they only carry VTs. My bf got lucky and found one at Petco, but that's the only one we have. He's cute with his little crinkly fins :D

Dave66
10-27-2008, 02:20 AM
Welcome to AA, Sharon. Aquariums Anonymous.

Dave

Sharon
10-27-2008, 11:08 AM
AA...I thought I'd never have a problem, but it's happened. I think fish forums feed the addiction! Kayla, I have no idea. Our store regularly carries Crowntails, and I've never paid attention to the ray extensions before. Buying Robin a month ago has educated me. I saw him yesterday, and couldn't resist!(ghost)

invadertoast
10-27-2008, 11:23 AM
Beautiful!! I love CTs - he's awesome! My wal-mart usually only has VTs and females.

Kayla - you should move to NH, everywhere sells DRCTs - in fact two of my females are DRCTs! There's even a place that sells round tail males now, and I got my plakat at Petsmart.

s72450
10-27-2008, 11:38 AM
Welcome to AA. :)

He looks beautiful though, good job for bringing him home.

Kayla-Bug
10-27-2008, 08:54 PM
Beautiful!! I love CTs - he's awesome! My wal-mart usually only has VTs and females.

Kayla - you should move to NH, everywhere sells DRCTs - in fact two of my females are DRCTs! There's even a place that sells round tail males now, and I got my plakat at Petsmart.The only females they sell here are the CTs and the round tails. I wish they would start selling all the different types of the tails because I really need a HM female and I'll end up having to get one online and that will cost a bit more. But it will be worth it in the end.