PDA

View Full Version : Smile!!!

Kayla-Bug
10-21-2008, 08:23 PM
This isn't my dog, but everytime we come to see him he is always happy like this!!! We were actually playing with him and he just started doing this and he kept doing it for as long as we played with him. Cute huh???

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa110/kaylanblake/Picture135.jpg

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa110/kaylanblake/Picture140.jpg

Sharon
10-21-2008, 08:27 PM
That is hilarious!!!

Northernguy
10-21-2008, 08:37 PM
That is cute !! How old is he?
The dog I have now is the first I have ever had that I cannot get to smile.:c11:

Gayle
10-21-2008, 08:38 PM
Awe LOL That is so cute! I love it when dogs smile!

Kayla-Bug
10-21-2008, 08:53 PM
Thanks guys and Northernguy, I am not sure how old he is but I do know that he is still a puppy. It's my boyfriends paw paw's puppy and he hasn't had him long. I think he is only a few months old???!! LOL

Northernguy
10-21-2008, 09:05 PM
He looks like a real character!:c3:
I do love having and keeping fish but i have and always will have a K-9 best friend.When I lost my last dog I swore I wouldn't do it again but i realized that I need that in my life.I will post some pics soon.

Kayla-Bug
10-21-2008, 09:19 PM
He is such a cutie. We told his paw paw that if he ever wanted to get rid of him let us know because we would take him. We said that because he has a hard time keeping up with him and he gets on his nerves sometimes lol. Oh let me tell you. That dog is EXTREMELY smart. I was giving him something to eat and he snatched it out of my hand, so I decided to try and train him to be easy. So I held the food out and he acted like he was going to snatch it and I just barely tapped him on the nose and told him no, easy and since then I can hold out a treat or something and tell him easy right before he grabs it and he does it really gently. I was amazed!!!

angelcakes
10-21-2008, 09:22 PM
thats a good set of teeth:laugh1blue:

cute puppy:c3:

Kayla-Bug
10-21-2008, 10:40 PM
Lol. He is also the calmest Chihuahua I have ever met. He doesn't bark and he is laid back when you want him to be and will play when you want to. The only thing is he likes to run away sometimes when they leave him outside lol.

They told me that one day he ran off and someone had got him and was going to keep him until the man decided to give him back. If my dog was stolen, I'd be really upset. They even kept his little bandana he had around his neck from where they were going to keep him.

Northernguy
10-21-2008, 11:13 PM
If he is a puppy I can see an older person having troubles.They can really be a handful!
Try holding the cookie in your hand with just a little bit showing,and then say easy.If he hasn't got a lot to grab he will take his time.LOL He should anyway!:c3:

Kayla-Bug
10-22-2008, 12:06 AM
Like I said it only took me 1 try and he started being easy. I was really impressed! I used to breed VERY smart dogs and they weren't this easy to train!!

Sharon
10-22-2008, 01:04 AM
Dogs are smarter than we give them credit for...we had a Schnauzer who understood every word. We actually had to spell sometimes, if we were discussing things that would get him excited...

Kayla-Bug
10-22-2008, 01:30 AM
That is too cute! That's one kind of dog that I want. I found a mixed breed one but I never did get to get him because of where we are.

When you said you had to spell sometimes because he knew what you were saying, that reminded me of a cat I used to have. (I know not on subject!!). She knew the word bacon and she even knew what we were talking about when we spelled b-a-c-o-n... We would talk and be like, ok don't say b-a-c-o-n or she'll run in here and as soon as we spelled it here she came running. She loved bacon lol.