PDA

View Full Version : That fish place that pet place in Pennsylvania.!!!

smaug
10-18-2008, 09:16 PM
Heads up to anyone who can make the drive to this place,they have some insane deals on light fixtures from coralife and other similar companys on light fixtures and retrofit kits 50% off of there already low prices,They also have quite a few used large capacity chillers at 50% off also.They have a huge amount of stands,canopys and even tanks that are cut seriously as well.
Im sorry if this seems like an ad,its not,I do not work for them or am influenced in any way.I just want those who can take advantage of these deals to check it out and save some bucks.

Sharkman
10-19-2008, 12:52 AM
just an hour away. I will try to make it out there. I've been wanting a new light fixture for my 29g. Any idea when the sale ends?

AABatteries
10-19-2008, 03:35 AM
Do you know how much a 24" coralife t5 fixture is?

oldhead
10-19-2008, 12:48 PM
Nice! I was thinking about heading up there to check that place out pretty soon. I hear that it's a pretty big place too. Thanks for the heads up.

Lady Hobbs
10-19-2008, 01:10 PM
Lucky, Lucky you. Sure wish one would come in my area.

smaug
10-19-2008, 01:31 PM
I have no idea what specific things cost,I didnt look too hard as I didnt want to be tempted.I just know that it was all reduced 50% and there prices are already difficult to beat.I also dont know how long it will last,I do know they had a huge amount of stuff,its in the back room with the pond fish.