PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here...Nani from Hawaii...HELP!!!

nanigirl67
10-08-2008, 09:07 AM
We have two Jaguars which turned in to hundreds. We are thinking of raising and selling them. How????
It is rare to find any Jaguars here in Hawaii. Just so happen my man saw 3 of them in Walmart. Yes...in Walmart! We haven't seen them in any of the pet stores we have gone to. So...why not sell them right?
I need help. Where to begin...sheesh. We have a friend who owns a aquatic pet store....but it would be nice to get more info from more pro's here.
Aloha,
Nani

Lady Hobbs
10-08-2008, 09:26 AM
Good morning Hawaii. I think you will have better responses to your questions if you posted your question within the forum rather the introduction thread so I will move it there if you don't mind?

Welcome to AC!!!!!

Jaguars are lovely fish but altho they are uncommon in Hawaii, selling them may not be so easy since they get so huge. Perhaps you can find someone locally who can sell them for you. The breed pretty easily so you may have yourself your own business going here. :) They need a very large tank, is the problem with them. Are their many people there that have ponds?

angelcakes
10-08-2008, 02:54 PM
hello and welcome:19: :19:

CAllain
10-08-2008, 03:02 PM
hey and welcome!

Gemstone
10-08-2008, 03:03 PM
welcome to the AC..

Northernguy
10-08-2008, 03:34 PM
Howdy and welcome to the AC!:19:

Northernguy
10-09-2008, 05:08 PM
Try getting a couple more tanks.Get into selling them yourself!
Find a good way for shipping and start advertising around the islands.:19:

Good luck. I hope you find a way to manage all your fry!