PDA

View Full Version : My little Angels

Demi ^_^
10-04-2008, 10:16 AM
My Angelfish are without a doubt, the most interactive fish in my 3ft! I stuck my hand in today to wipe of a small smudge of algae and my Angels darted up to me and let me pat them as usual, my friend who was over at the time thought it was the oddest scene she had ever witnessed!

Does anyone else pat their Angels, or are mine just very curious, trusting fish?

cocoa_pleco
10-04-2008, 05:20 PM
cool! have any updates on your tank?

smaug
10-04-2008, 05:23 PM
Good thing Billythefish has been banned!He would have berated you for touching your fish!GASP!!!!

Dont feel bad,there are many of us who enjoy fish stroking:hmm3grin2orange:
Very cool btw.

Lady Hobbs
10-04-2008, 08:51 PM
LOLOL Ain't that the truth. He'd have had a hairy fit.

robnepper
10-04-2008, 08:56 PM
The big white fantail in my avatar used to come for pets once in a while.
Didn't know btf got banned.

Tolley
10-04-2008, 09:15 PM
LOL!! @ Smaug and Hobbs!

Don't think any of my fish are big enough to be petted! I mean I could try the pygmy rasboras.. although that may knock them out!

cocoa_pleco
10-04-2008, 09:26 PM
The big white fantail in my avatar used to come for pets once in a while.
Didn't know btf got banned.

yep, he got banned. he was paranoid that mods got the advantage at ALL the contests

Demi ^_^
10-05-2008, 07:34 AM
LOLZ!

BTW C. Pleco, I have heaps of updates, heres the current stock, the Muscles just added an hour ago!

4 Angels
8 Glowlite Tetras
2 Balas (Home being planned by dad and me!)
3 Cories (2 females/1male)
1 Kuhli Loach -Freddie-
1 Baby __Something___ Shrimp (found at dam)
7 big Muscles (Found at dam)

XD Yay for updates!

Gemstone
10-06-2008, 07:20 AM
LOLZ!

BTW C. Pleco, I have heaps of updates, heres the current stock, the Muscles just added an hour ago!

4 Angels
8 Glowlite Tetras
2 Balas (Home being planned by dad and me!)
3 Cories (2 females/1male)
1 Kuhli Loach -Freddie-
1 Baby __Something___ Shrimp (found at dam)
7 big Muscles (Found at dam)

XD Yay for updates!

Please don't just keep a single khuli...then need more of their own kind to be happy.......

Demi ^_^
10-06-2008, 07:43 AM
Please don't just keep a single khuli...then need more of their own kind to be happy.......

Yes, I know that quite well, but at the current moment I can not get another Kuhli.

The LFS has no Kuhlis at the moment, they need to get some more.

Also, Freddie is a very happy little guy. Yes, he many not have nay friends of his own kind, but he is a very happy creature.He has his own 'cave' in the driftwood and loves wiggling and dancing around the tank at all times of the day ^_^