PDA

View Full Version : Shop option

GeneralGoldeneye
10-02-2008, 05:04 AM
Why do you have to with draw or deposit just to get into the shop option? Cant you just make it to where you can go right into it

cocoa_pleco
10-02-2008, 05:06 AM
Why do you have to with draw or deposit just to get into the shop option? Cant you just make it to where you can go right into it

we used to need that because before mid 2007, we had a option where you could steal other peoples points. about 1/30 times the thief option would work, and you would get as many points stolen and yours to keep as you risked. if the thief didnt work, they got your points that you risked

only the points you deposited into your bank were safe, anything else was up for the taking. now that theyve gotten rid of the thief function, all is safe

GeneralGoldeneye
10-02-2008, 05:11 AM
If they got ride of that option cant that option be put back to go back into the shop with out the bank

korith
10-02-2008, 05:56 AM
I'd like to see the federal reserve (admins) here raise the interest rates in the bank!

fins_n_fur
10-02-2008, 09:27 AM
I'd like to see the federal reserve (admins) here raise the interest rates in the bank!
LOL The interest function does not work. I think William looked at this, and if memory serves, it cannot be fixed. He did give out extra points a few times in compensation though.

korith
10-02-2008, 12:30 PM
LOL The interest function does not work. I think William looked at this, and if memory serves, it cannot be fixed. He did give out extra points a few times in compensation though.

Wonder when we'll get our bailout $!

GeneralGoldeneye
10-02-2008, 12:57 PM
William could this be fixed since you cant steal points anymore??

Gayle
10-02-2008, 01:04 PM
I wish we either got more points, or the gifts were less expensive. LOL I wanna give everybody a buddy!

GeneralGoldeneye
10-02-2008, 02:19 PM
I just figured it would be less troube to get into the shop because if i have all my money out then I have to put some then go to the shop. It would be one less step

Lady Hobbs
10-02-2008, 02:41 PM
William could this be fixed since you cant steal points anymore??

That option was taken out last year. You do not have to bank your points anymore. It cost nothing to get in the shop but does to purchase.

GeneralGoldeneye
10-02-2008, 02:53 PM
then how do you get right into the shop I allway have to deposit or withdraw to go into it

Gayle
10-02-2008, 02:58 PM
I have never deposited anything, I don't think.. I just go to shop menu and give gifts, or ribbons. I have no clue what lottery is, and I have not tried the donate one either. It always works for me.

fins_n_fur
10-02-2008, 03:28 PM
then how do you get right into the shop I allway have to deposit or withdraw to go into it
If you withdraw all of your points from the bank, they'll show up as current points. Then you can buy gifts, ribons, lottery tickets, or make donations without have to use the bank.

Lady Hobbs
10-02-2008, 03:30 PM
User CP at the top. Edit shop options. Click on blue bar that says forum store.

You have to have enough points NOT in the bank to purchase what you want.

William
10-02-2008, 04:22 PM
I am not really sure what you are asking. You don't need to go through the bank to get to the shop. Just click on the arrow next to the shop menu and then shop main to go directly to the shop main page (you can also go directly yo a few other sections of the shop like gifts etc)

William
10-02-2008, 04:24 PM
Thanks for the reminder finds. I have given everyone a 1000 points stipend as the rate function don´t work.