PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Missus...

Gemstone
09-17-2008, 10:39 AM
A while ago I posted about Mister having passed on...and the fact that he was a grumpy old man who probably died of old age...and his wife being left behind and me putting her into the community tank and her loving it...

Well...Missus passed away as well...joining hubby in happy betta hunting grounds...*S*

Just a short history of these two bettas who got along so well...

Hubby rescued these two bettas...they were not in the greatest condition having spent most of their adult lives in a cold water tank without any plants etc...and were fed only betta pellets....

When they came to live with us...Mister had just about no fins...all short...

Soooo...the first thing was raising their temperature..and giving them a well-planted tank...and I sarted feeding them all the goodies I feed my other betta babies....

In the time they were with us, Mister's fins gew out beautifull...and MIssus became a bashful old lady...teasing Mister and then coyly hiding away....

After Mister died...she was miserable alone...and thus the move to the community tank where she lorded it over all and sundry....

May she rest in peace...

fins_n_fur
09-17-2008, 10:42 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss.

ladyoutlaw50
09-17-2008, 11:05 AM
sorry for your loss!!!

Gayle
09-17-2008, 11:33 AM
I am so sorry for your loss.

Kayla-Bug
09-17-2008, 04:38 PM
Sorry you lost Missus. I bet she was a wonderful Betta. It always makes me sad to lose a loved pet. RIP Missus.

angelcakes
09-17-2008, 04:49 PM
sorry for your loss :ssad: