PDA

View Full Version : My Cassanova....

Gemstone
08-29-2008, 08:05 AM
A while ago, my favourite fishie...Rodger...who was an extremely ingtelligent and human goldfish...passed into fishie heaven...and the luv of my life was really down and out because he believes it was his fault..Anyway...to make a ong storey short...

I sold some chiclids to a lfs last weekend...and came across the most beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, handsome (etc etc etc) crowntail you can imagine..he is dressed in diferent hues of mauve...blue..white...red...a veritable cocophony of colour...absolutely stunning little boy....and I fell in love...

Well...the love of my life saw my fishie fascination and promptly bought me the fishie...which is now happily swimming in my hospital tank...which I'll convert into a tank with all the propper betta happy-making goodies soon (have just moved into new house...last night in fact...soooo...will be a while)...

He is an extremely self-absorbed little fellow...and loves to preen for me when I feed him...hence...the name..Casanova...:hmm3grin2orange:

That was not all....there were 6 female bettas in another tank...looking a bit down and out...soooooooo......Boertjie went and got them too.....

They are now quite happily playing around in my live bearer tank...(huge contraption)....and absolutely love playing hide and go seek amongst the rocks and wood and plants and stuff..although they have learned to go to the one corner during feeding time...where I feed them all kinds of interesting betta treats while the other fishies eat their own fishie food.....:18:

Gem......is in fishie heaven.....

*now...I wonder who I can sucker into unpacking boxes and cleaning up the new house for me....*

angelcakes
08-29-2008, 08:07 AM
congrats :19: :19: wheres the pics if possible?

Gemstone
08-29-2008, 08:19 AM
pics?? ha...I dont even know where the pots and pans are...nevermind a camera...but I'll try as soon as I find the darned thingamabob

angelcakes
08-29-2008, 08:37 AM
pics?? ha...I dont even know where the pots and pans are...nevermind a camera...but I'll try as soon as I find the darned thingamabob
:hmm3grin2orange: ok

ladyoutlaw50
08-29-2008, 12:43 PM
Congrats to you!!! Hold on tight to that hubby - -he sure does love you!!!!

Miss you both around here!!! Good luck unpackinig

Gemstone
09-03-2008, 04:10 AM
thanks.....I intend to...