PDA

View Full Version : Better Video

TehTANK
12-30-2006, 10:26 PM
Now that I have this video thing down a little more. Here is a better video I shot today of my little guys.

Let me know what you think....

http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/ffanzone/?action=view&current=Fishies.flv

jeffs99dime
12-31-2006, 12:09 AM
i like it! good job!!

kimmers318
12-31-2006, 01:23 AM
Cool video..I am going to have to try out the video option on my camera one of these days.

jman
01-01-2007, 05:05 AM
let me know!

Severus
01-01-2007, 11:20 PM
Very cool. Good job

Glasstapper
01-03-2007, 06:59 AM
that's one of the prettiest oscars i've ever seen (the larger one). I think it's too cute how the smaller one shadows the bigger one. They stick together like that all the time? Like their best friends!

TehTANK
01-03-2007, 02:15 PM
Glasstapper,

Thanks so much. The larger one of course is my pride and joy. His name is Bubba. I have had him for a little over a year now. He has been through hell and back but has always come through. I try very hard to make him as happy as possible. My wife says I am crazy because I tell my fish I love them before I go to bed every night. LOL I guess that does sound kind of strange.
The little one is Lucky. He has been with us only a couple of months now. He is very active and fun right now. They are always together though and hanging out together. Every so often Bubba will play with Lucky and chase him around but I have never had a problem with them fighting or anything like that. You should see Lucky eat. He is so funny! He will put as many pellets as he can fit in his mouth till it is so full he can't fit anymore. Then you look at him and his mouth is all stuff with food. It is crazy. I am going to try to get a photo of it sometime soon. It is so hillarious. Anyway, those are my fishies. :hmm3grin2orange:

jeffs99dime
01-03-2007, 02:39 PM
that's one of the prettiest oscars i've ever seen (the larger one). I think it's too cute how the smaller one shadows the bigger one. They stick together like that all the time? Like their best friends!

i'm with glasstapper on this one too! very nice:thumb:

TehTANK
01-03-2007, 04:30 PM
i'm with glasstapper on this one too! very nice:thumb:

Thanks so much Guys! I love those fishies. I am going to try to get better lighting for my video camera so you can really see him shine. This video wasnt that good either. Kind of dark. I will try again....as long as you guys don't mind looking at them.....

jeffs99dime
01-03-2007, 05:12 PM
cool. do it up!