PDA

View Full Version : Fantail Goldfish

Kula
08-13-2008, 07:29 PM
^_____^

So I have two new friendly little guys, but one is a bit camera shy. Mister/Miss I-hide-from-the-camera is white with calico orange and black, and has one orange eye and one black eye... I'll have to sneak some photos at some point because it's such a cutie! Anyway, here's the camera ham, probably begging me for some more food:

angelcakes
08-13-2008, 07:31 PM
hes cute:1luvu:

Ty
08-13-2008, 10:13 PM
What a nice looking fish!

What are your tank/stocking details?

smaug
08-13-2008, 10:43 PM
Cute fish,I like fantails of all sorts.

Kula
08-14-2008, 01:10 AM
What a nice looking fish!

What are your tank/stocking details?
Well, right now I have the goldfish in my 29 gal tropical tank until I get a stand built for my 55 gal tank. So I have them in with 4 corys, some neons, 2 otos, 3 balloon mollies, 6 kuhlii loaches, a yo yo loach, a few random tetras (glowlights and black neons), a glofish (all it's buddies died when my dad was taking care of my aquarium), and a pair of german blue rams. The only plants that survived my dad's reign of terror were a couple anubias, which my goldfish won't eat. Not many fish survived either, so the kuhlii loaches, otos, mollies, and rams are all new, along with the goldfish. I just changed my tank around a bit and added an airstone that I had sitting around... The corys and glofish totally love it and swim back and forth through the bubbles all day!

Kula
08-14-2008, 06:00 AM
Woo, got a couple pictures of him/her tonight by using a flashlight! I totally love the different color eyes! He/she looks so goofy in that picture of both of them together... And please ignore the poop in the first picture, I didn't mean to embarrass my poor fish by taking a picture while it was "on the toilet" >_<

Oh, and it's fins are a little shredded because my yo yo loach decided to pick on him/her the first night, but the jerkface is now leaving it alone.

Ty
08-14-2008, 11:29 AM
Woo, got a couple pictures of him/her tonight by using a flashlight! I totally love the different color eyes! He/she looks so goofy in that picture of both of them together... And please ignore the poop in the first picture, I didn't mean to embarrass my poor fish by taking a picture while it was "on the toilet" >_<

Oh, and it's fins are a little shredded because my yo yo loach decided to pick on him/her the first night, but the jerkface is now leaving it alone.

nice fish, but you need to get cranking on that new stand ASAP. Those goldies will soon start to outgrow that tank.

dean30bb
08-19-2008, 07:03 AM
kool nice fish....

sandy_n
08-19-2008, 08:13 PM
Nice pics.

Tam18993
09-10-2008, 06:11 AM
nice fish he kinda looks like mine ^