PDA

View Full Version : New to the site....

kleetus
12-21-2005, 10:18 PM
Hi Everybody! I just stumbled onto the site and it looks pretty cool. Nice work! I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm from Omaha, NE and have had a 55 gallon tank for several years. I mostly have community fish, but i do have a bunch of ghost catfish, some dwarf cichlids, a huge tire track eel (about 2 feet), among others. I'm thinking about getting a larger marine tank, but money doesn't permit it right now. I'm sure I'll be reading and posting regularly, so I'll talk to you later!

William
12-21-2005, 10:35 PM
Allow me to be the first to wich you welcome.

Sounds like you have a nice aquarium. Especially he tire track eel sounds nice. Any chance of seing a picture of the large thing?

Don't hesitate to contact me with thoughts and suggestions.
Regards
William

maungmaungaye
12-23-2005, 09:13 AM
hi,everybody .may i introduce myself .i am new member of this forum.i have 9 discus breeders & 30 growers.Types are cross of pigeon blood & so called marlboro.My breeders produce only 40 to 50 fry each time.It seem like male are not potent enough.I feed them tubifax worms & beef heart.Change 95% water every day.My breeding tank is small 1*1*1 ft coz i have not enough space.I am from myanmar.I am a vet.Thanks in advance. 8O [/u][/i][/b]