PDA

View Full Version : My L104's update

country_boy454
07-26-2008, 11:25 AM
So yesterday I received a Clown Pleco from a person over on aquariacentral. It was free to me and it was my second one. After a little debate about which tank to put him in I decided, with the help of Fishalicious, to put both of my L104's into the 55g. Also with Fishalicious's help I now know I have a male and female! I turned on one of the lights earlier on the 55g to check and see how they are doing. They are great! They swim everywhere together and chew on the wood next to each other and even go in the same cave together! Hopefully they will pair up and breed together! Just the thought of seeing the fry of these cute little guys makes me so excited!:18: :18:

Lady Hobbs
07-26-2008, 01:51 PM
Awesome! I'm sure the one you already had is very happy to have a friend that looks like him.

country_boy454
07-26-2008, 03:35 PM
Awesome! I'm sure the one you already had is very happy to have a friend that looks like him.

Yeah that's for sure! They are "Homies" now!

Fishalicious
07-26-2008, 05:01 PM
So glad we got the sexing out of the way and it allowed you to house them together.. sounds like they are living it up - 2 very happy Panaque's thanks to you :1luvu:

country_boy454
07-26-2008, 05:39 PM
So glad we got the sexing out of the way and it allowed you to house them together.. sounds like they are living it up - 2 very happy Panaque's thanks to you :1luvu:
And a little help from you!

I looked at them again not too long ago as they were both sucking next to each other on the glass and my female is getting really fat! She is noticeably bigger than last night when I moved her.

Do you think she could be getting fat with eggs?

Her sides of her stomach are bulging out and looks like this ( ). The other one is more flat looking something like this [ ].

Ellen4God
07-26-2008, 05:44 PM
A pleco love story - how sweet! lol Hope it continues to go well for you. :]