PDA

View Full Version : More ickle babies..this time on film

Fishalicious
07-25-2008, 01:40 PM
Yip I'm bored so you folks have to put up with more of my images/videos :hmm3grin2orange:

Few sidenotes...
The tank is a mess as I have not been able to clean it for 2 weeks thanks to the Angels ... it is a jungle!! The waterlevel is not up to the top of the tank as I have some fish behind my backing wall that I still need to catch out...

Near the end of the film you can see the size of Pappa Angel Empire.... he is huge and has the longest fins you have ever seen on an angel!

Emmmz that's about it... hope you like it
g-tk-9uYxSY

Pamela_S.
07-25-2008, 02:05 PM
Awww sooo cute!!!

Your angels are beautiful!!

What is it that they are doing when they seem like they are blowing on their babies?

Fishalicious
07-25-2008, 02:08 PM
The babies are trying to learn to swim and keep falling off the leaf...so the parents catch them up in their mouth and then spit them back out in their place :hmm3grin2orange:

Pamela_S.
07-25-2008, 02:25 PM
Thanks, wasn't sure!!

So how are they doing now that they are out and about swimming with the parents?? I think that might call for another video:ezpi_wink1: ...LOL!!

Fish4Fun
07-25-2008, 02:37 PM
Great Vid fishalicious, Love the Angels, Ive been looking at your Gallery, nice work.. :c1:

Fishalicious
07-25-2008, 09:39 PM

Since swimming properly they are doing great and the parents are parading them around the tank like they are the best thing since sliced bread - they are very proud LOL ...luckily all the other fish know just to stay out of their way although I did see a few get picked off by some of the Diamond Tetra's.

They have really quickly learnt where the fry feeding area is in the tank and the parents will accompany them to the corner I picked as soon as they see the spout with live baby brine shrimp so they are eating really well also :19:

They are really good parents... this is already their 11th brood..I'm amazed everytime they make it in the community tank.

Ryuu
07-25-2008, 09:42 PM
Lol I like them there so small

gm72
07-25-2008, 10:00 PM
Incredible video! Got to tell you though--I looked away for a minute after the initial close-up of the babies. When I looked back I was thinking "Oh my gosh the parents are EATING them! What terribly inappropriate music!"
:laugh1blue: