PDA

View Full Version : aussie native section?

dean30bb
07-22-2008, 03:03 AM
hi just wondering if it would be a kool i dea for and australian native section for us with aussie native jusst a sugestion
thanks

Nick_Pavlovski
07-22-2008, 12:18 PM
I'll second the motion...

MeganL3985
07-22-2008, 10:13 PM
Not bashing the idea, but what is the point of it? This is an international forum....you give aussies a section, it would be assumed that anyone who asks would have to be given another section for their country. Too much work and separation in my opinion...I would think that unity would be what we're striving for here.

Red
07-22-2008, 10:16 PM
Not bashing the idea, but what is the point of it? This is an international forum....you give aussies a section, it would be assumed that anyone who asks would have to be given another section for their country. Too much work and separation in my opinion...I would think that unity would be what we're striving for here.

agreed! its not that bad of idea but it would seperate the forum./...

Ryuu
07-22-2008, 10:45 PM

Also agreed, if that is the case we might as well have an american section, Britain section, German section, india section, and so on so I dont see the point on what would be discussed there

cocoa_pleco
07-23-2008, 02:59 AM
agreed, it would be awkward to have one country alone, I would vote for a general native fish ID section with aussie, south american, etc. subsections

Dave-id
07-23-2008, 04:27 AM
New ideas are good, and I'm glad you brought it up, but I've got one more vote to add against it.

The forum already has things broken down quite well into appropriate sections.
If you add a bunch more subsections, you will find that not everybody has the time to view them all, and a lot of posts will get completely overlooked. This is bad for both the original poster hoping for feedback, and the person browsing the forums who may have learned something useful.

dean30bb
07-24-2008, 06:07 AM
that is true i didnt really think of that