PDA

View Full Version : Angel Isn't Eating

garyr
07-16-2008, 02:41 AM
One of my angelfish isn't eating. I haven't had it long. Just a few weeks. When i first got it, it ate fine. But, for the past week I've only seen it eat one flake of food. I really don't know what it's living on. It appears healthy and acts healthy. All the other fish are eating like pigs as usual. I even added an additional food to the two I had been feeding. I try to drop the food in front of the angel that isn't eating. Tank parameters are normal. I don't know what else to do. Any suggestions?

PhilliesFan202
07-16-2008, 05:58 AM
My angel is a really light eater as well he only eats about 3 or 4 flakes he is really small though not sure if he is young or just the marbled ones are smaller then the other kinds

Fishalicious
07-16-2008, 08:27 AM
How many angels have you got in total? How big is your tank?

I have 4 Angels and 1 of them will eat very little when the two bossy Angels are in Boss mode...usually it settles again within a week.

garyr
07-16-2008, 03:20 PM
How many angels have you got in total? How big is your tank?

I have 4 Angels and 1 of them will eat very little when the two bossy Angels are in Boss mode...usually it settles again within a week.

The one that isn't eating is the largest angel. There are three other angels, a gold severum, and two small algae eaters in a 55 gallon tank. No pairs. Pretty peaceful.