PDA

View Full Version : More crazy clown food Q's!

abaigael04
07-15-2008, 06:45 PM
Has anyone fed kiwi or strawberry to them? Or grapes if I took the skin off? SO bought me fruit salad and I was wondering if I could give them a bit of this? They will also get cucumber for the first time! :thumb: They will be SO excited! My fat little pigs..... LOL!! I probably can't feed them all this but they LOVE..well...everything.....

angelcakes
07-15-2008, 06:46 PM
Has anyone fed kiwi or strawberry to them? SO bought me fruit salad and I was wondering if I could give them a bit of this? They will also get cucumber for the first time! :thumb: They will be SO excited! My fat little pigs.....
never tried them but they will love cucumber mine go nuts for itthumbs2:

abaigael04
07-16-2008, 03:31 PM
Well they like Kiwi.. haven't tried anything else yet..

angelcakes
07-16-2008, 03:38 PM
Well they like Kiwi.. haven't tried anything else yet..
you also might like to try banana.....i tried itthumbs2:

abaigael04
07-16-2008, 03:45 PM
mine LOVED banana .. until they ate watermelon.. now they won't touch it!! LOL!! crazy fish.. I'm gonna try the cucumber next... hopefully they like it as much as yours do! :c10:

angelcakes
07-16-2008, 03:49 PM
mine LOVED banana .. until they ate watermelon.. now they won't touch it!! LOL!! crazy fish.. I'm gonna try the cucumber next... hopefully they like it as much as yours do! :c10:
you will find a lot of fish enjoy cucumber,ive still yet to try the watermelon:thumb: