PDA

View Full Version : Took a male gourami back

Abbeys_Mom
12-15-2006, 07:11 PM
I had 2 dwarf males in a 10g and one seemed unhappy. As far a the territory went, 1 had 2/3's of the tank and chased the smaller one into the corner. I figured that the best course of action was to take the smaller one back to the store, so I did. I did a straight trade for a female dwarf gourami. I had never seem the females in the store before, but apparently one came in with the last batch of males. I don't know if the gouramis will breed or not, I am prepared if they do, but am not going out of my way to "arrange" it. I just hope they get along. They also ordered some sparkling gouramis and I am thinking of getting some soon.

Lady Hobbs
12-15-2006, 11:22 PM
I think I've given up on gourami's. I had the best of luck with my dwarf powder blues but even my neon's have outlived them all. Either the others got swim bladder, tail rot, pop eye, too much aggression, etc, etc. It was always something with one of them.

Hey! I decorated for Christmas today. I hung a santa claus on my fish tank. whew. Took me about 2 minutes.

Abbeys_Mom
12-15-2006, 11:24 PM
It's looked like "Christmas threw up" in here since about November 28th or so. I love LOTS of Christmas lights.

jman
12-15-2006, 11:26 PM
awww they must be too good to be true. ( Gourmai's)