PDA

View Full Version : Need website to buy Apistogramma Cacatuoides Triple Reds

Doak6021
06-20-2008, 04:32 PM
I have looked a lot of places to find some Apistogramma Cacatuoides Triple Reds and no one has them in stock. Anyone know of some good sites that I could try?

Aquabid has all pairs that are grown. I am looking for some younger juveniles.

Particularly females.

gem
06-20-2008, 11:07 PM
Try

www.apistogrammaidiots.com

Algenco
06-21-2008, 12:37 AM
Try

www.apistogrammaidiots.com

That sound like the guy who sells on Aquabid as Apistodave?

gem
06-21-2008, 06:13 AM
Yuppers...that's him!!!

LosC
06-21-2008, 07:18 AM
aquabid.com almost always has them.

kaoticice
06-21-2008, 01:39 PM
I have looked a lot of places to find some Apistogramma Cacatuoides Triple Reds and no one has them in stock. Anyone know of some good sites that I could try?

Aquabid has all pairs that are grown. I am looking for some younger juveniles.

Particularly females.

Aquabid sells alot of juvies in my knowledge. The problem is they are mostly at a very young age and almost impossible to sex.
Ed

Doak6021
06-23-2008, 02:35 AM
Yes I dealt with apistodave. You are right with the impossilbe to sex. I am having much trouble telling whether or not I two males or one male and one female.

Dave is being very short with his comments through email and seems very annoyed by me when all I want is 1 male and 2-3 females in my tank. I do not understand.

No disapointment in the fish tho. The one I have that is deff a male looks amazing. His finage is the best I've ever seen. I just think the he is bullying the other into looking like a female.

cocoa_pleco
06-23-2008, 02:38 AM
Dave is being very short with his comments through email and seems very annoyed by me when all I want is 1 male and 2-3 females in my tank. I do not understand.

thats what ive heard about him too, when you ask him a question he gives a short blunt comment

Incredulous_Ed
06-23-2008, 05:01 PM
ApistoDave is kinda weird. He charges too much for shipping too. Just wait around on aquabid and you will see an auiction for juvie cacatuoides eventually.

gem
06-23-2008, 11:43 PM
Wow...I didn't have that experience with him. I never ended up buying anything, but he was rather pleasant in the email he returned to me. He does charge quite a bit for shipping.