06-16-2008, 03:56 AM
If anyone wants to look at the different species

http://members.optushome.com.au/chelmon/Melano.htm

skinni
06-16-2008, 04:01 AM
wow great find :19:

oldhead
06-16-2008, 02:34 PM
Nice site! Gotta get that one in my fav's on here. I just picked up some of the Bosemani rainbow yesterday. What an awesome fish, so active!

angelcakes
06-16-2008, 02:40 PM
good find and a good read:19:

Lady Hobbs
06-16-2008, 03:19 PM
My Bosemani are just now starting to color up. The back of them in now yellow and the blue is just starting on them. They are really small but seem to be doing ok. I added a few of my other rainbow fry to the tank just to see if they'd be OK. Surprisingly, they are doing just as good in the big tank than they did in the fry tank and no others are bothering them.

They are nuts when they eat, aren't they! Gez, they about jump out of the tank.

sandy_n
06-16-2008, 08:37 PM
Nice site. This guy looks pretty cool.
http://members.optushome.com.au/chelmon/Connieae.htm

oldhead
06-17-2008, 11:35 AM
My Bosemani are just now starting to color up. The back of them in now yellow and the blue is just starting on them. They are really small but seem to be doing ok. I added a few of my other rainbow fry to the tank just to see if they'd be OK. Surprisingly, they are doing just as good in the big tank than they did in the fry tank and no others are bothering them.

They are nuts when they eat, aren't they! Gez, they about jump out of the tank.

Yeah they are! They scared me the first couple of times that I went to feed them. I seriously thought one made it out the first time,lol.

MelonMan
06-17-2008, 11:54 AM
i love that site and i love rainbows. what types of raibows can i have in a 20gallon. furcatus, neon, celebes are there any others?

Lady Hobbs
06-17-2008, 01:22 PM
Probably any of the Pseudomugil species but you don't want one or two of several species. Two species of maybe 6 each would be OK I think with lots of plants.