PDA

View Full Version : algae pages

krisco
06-11-2008, 11:28 PM
This may be covered in the articles that i am still surfing through as a fun learning experience, and if so, i apologize in advance.

However, what about a link in the menu to the left to pages that describe all the types of algaes, what causes them, how to remove them, etc. With pictures of the algae to help us with less expertise on the matter?

I would even be willing to help gather all the necessary info.

Ryuu
06-12-2008, 01:26 AM
That is a good suggestion, and I would use it, but wouldnt it be more time benifitial for you, just for someone to ask a question, and then have it anwsered in a few mins

William
06-12-2008, 10:31 AM
An algae section is not a bad idea. I will draw up some outlines for it as soon as I can. If you want to help creating it you can send me a PM Krisco.

William
06-12-2008, 01:03 PM
I have started work on an algae section and hope to be able to put something online after the weekend.

troy
06-12-2008, 05:30 PM
I found an algae page here. http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/plants/algae.php

William
06-12-2008, 05:45 PM
Yes we have some algea infomation but I think Krisco was talking about a section about algae and algae control. Atleast I was when I said I started working on one.

Ryuu
06-12-2008, 08:22 PM
yeah, I guess it is a good idea, a lot of work but then again, whats sucessfulness without work