PDA

View Full Version : Hamster In Need Of Home

karneval
06-09-2008, 07:07 PM
I've been posting this on all the forums I'm a member of. Sorry for the copy/pasting.

Okay, so, making a long story short: one of my friends has an 11 month old hamster and in four days, they're moving across the country, and can't take the hamster with them. They've asked me to take her, but I just don't have room right now. I can keep her for a few weeks, at the very most, until she can find a good home.

I don't have any pictures, but I'll try. They used to have a ton of pets, and it hasn't been specified which hamster they need to be rehomed, but I'm 99% sure it's their longhaired hamster, Frizzy, who is a tan/cream color (sorry, ugh, I don't know the correct name for these colors right now).

Uhm. No rehoming fee, will come with a cage. She's the sweetest thing ever - every time I go to my friend's house, I always play with her. She loves running in her hamster ball, which I think she'll come with, too.

Oh. I'm in Mobile, AL. I can meet you in Pensacola, FL if I need to. I also have an aunt in Tallahassee, FL, and the next time she comes in town, I can send the hamster back with her if there's someone in that area willing to take her. Same thing for Birmingham, AL.

I think that's about all. If possible, my friend and her family would like her to go to someone without small children so she doesn't have the possibility of being dropped/injured, but of course if you're on this forum, there could be exceptions.

That's about all, I think. Any questions I can answer and if I learn anything else, I'll be sure to let you know.

Thanks!

I'll also be in Atlanta, GA in July for Warped Tour, so if anyone in that area is willing to take her, that would be awesome.

Drumachine09
06-09-2008, 08:05 PM
I'll also be in Atlanta, GA in July for Warped Tour

*****Envy*****