PDA

View Full Version : Cat lovers on a fish board?

graceluvsplatys
06-07-2008, 11:26 PM
I was just noticing how many people didnt like cats from another post. How do you guys feel about cats, o fish lovers?

gm72
06-07-2008, 11:27 PM
Love other animals. We have 6 cats, 5 dogs, and 3 guinea pigs in addition to the 14 tanks.

graceluvsplatys
06-07-2008, 11:34 PM
me too! I like animals I can cuddle. I only have 1 dog and 1 cat, cuz my parents wont let me get any others. I really want 2 bunnys, a guneapig, a hamster, a 3 conures, and a pac man frog or a tortoise\
and, a pot bellypig but that is wishful thinking

Dave66
06-08-2008, 12:19 AM
We have a tribe of cat; humane society refugees. They can go in and out as they please, but in H&S SE US, they are all in the house today.
I'd feel incomplete without aquariums and cats in my house.
By the way, never trusted people who didn't like cats.

Dave

sandy_n
06-08-2008, 12:24 AM
Dogs are my fav but I do have an old lady kitty...18 yrs!

cocoa_pleco
06-08-2008, 07:08 AM
I actually dont like dogs, i like cats though.

Drumachine09
06-08-2008, 07:11 AM
I don't really care for cats. They are cool and all, but to me, they are too weird to make decent pets.

Mvjnz
06-08-2008, 07:39 AM
I love cats, they are my life. We have 4 and I love them like I would love my own children (or more, seeing as I don't like kids).

Arkie
06-08-2008, 10:14 AM
i love cats...... i have 3, my mum has 10!!!!! and cause i live with my mummy still its alot between us. we manage them in two large enclosuress so as to save the local wildlife and so they dont get hit by cars. she has hers in one cage i have mine in anothre. we did have them all together but my two boys are territorial and fight with everybody and my precious cleo makes out as if she hates the boys but when i took them away from her she escaped from mums cage to be with them so my 3 got reunited lol.
we have too many animals here, the cats, my dog, my 2 bunnies, a cockateil and a mini goat.
but back to the original subject i am definately a cat person :hmm3grin2orange:

NickFish
06-08-2008, 11:46 AM
I like cats but I don't love them.

They don't really do much.

With fish you design their entire habitat and do everything and anything and play with them, watch them grow, etc.

With dogs you can do pretty much anything.

With small rodents you can cuddle and play and watch them run around like crazy.

With birds you can play and talk to.

With reptiles you can design their habitat and play with some.

But cats....IME.....just sit there. And they usually don't let me pet them. Not that I don't like them, but I'm not a cat lover.:c2:

Mvjnz
06-08-2008, 12:07 PM
You've met the wrong cats then. Our cats follow us around during the day, the play whenever we invite them to play, they'll come running when we call them etc. They are lovely and they do heaps. I've never met a cat that 'just sat there'.

:)

ILuvMyGoldBarb
06-08-2008, 12:20 PM
The only cats I like having around are Ragdoll cats, I'm allergic to the rest of them, as is my wife. No cats in the GoldBarb household.

MandyL
06-08-2008, 06:17 PM
Like em but allergic. Would love to have one or two but it's not meant to be!

Ryuu
06-08-2008, 06:53 PM
Cats arnt my thing, however I have rescued them from time to time and eventually I got to have 24

sbracken
06-10-2008, 01:08 PM
I love my baby kitties.....well not so baby anymore. Zoie is 8 and Chessie is almost 4. And they love my fishies!!!! They will sit there on the couch for hours watching them swim around occassionally pawing at the tank.