PDA

View Full Version : did a shell color count

Angila
06-05-2008, 05:58 AM
ok so i was tiered of guessing how many pea sized snails i had so i pulled out all the pea sized ones i left the new babys in there i didn't feel like picking them out this is my count
purple 56
yellow/deep gold 60
ivory 19
If my math is right that is 135 pea sized snails on top of the 60 i have already shipped!!! Good god that is alot of snails and i also have given sarah alot!!

MandyL
06-05-2008, 06:07 AM
How much credit are they giving you for them?

Angila
06-05-2008, 07:12 AM
i have no idea i don't kknow if i will take them all in i have bid on aqua bid and posted on craigs list i am crossing my fingers lol

angelcakes
06-05-2008, 07:40 AM
thats alot of snails............:19:

Wild Turkey
06-05-2008, 09:58 AM
i have no idea i don't kknow if i will take them all in i have bid on aqua bid and posted on craigs list i am crossing my fingers lol

Im sure u can get rid of purples on aquabid, good luck! Btw the purples you gave me are really starting to get more of the solid purple look and im loving it! Also love the pearls, they are sooo white they are all so awesome! I tired to get a pic of like 30 of them riding a cucumber slice but my camera is on the fritz :(

Angila
06-05-2008, 03:26 PM
Im sure u can get rid of purples on aquabid, good luck! Btw the purples you gave me are really starting to get more of the solid purple look and im loving it! Also love the pearls, they are sooo white they are all so awesome! I tired to get a pic of like 30 of them riding a cucumber slice but my camera is on the fritz :(
lol they are very hard to get a good picture of with my camera but it is also my phone lol my gold ones have been turning into a deep gold very pretty just not so pretty that i want60+ in my tank lol i am glad to hear your babies are doing good