PDA

View Full Version : NLS Thera +A

Nick89
05-30-2008, 08:47 PM
Just wondering but could someone please help me out. My new oscar might, might not have internal parasites, but to be on the safe side id like a little information on this particular NLS food. Is it the same as others for growth, color and what not? Whats different about it? And whats the appropriate size pellet for an oscar? hes 3". Can you feed this particular food like any other NLS food? How long does it usually take in case there was internal parasites to clear it up keeping them on a steady diet of NLS thera +a ? Please, if someone could answer these questions Ill order it tonight possibly.

Incredulous_Ed
05-30-2008, 08:51 PM
The only thing different is that it has garlic in it. I think you are overreacting abit; your oscar is fine.

Algenco
05-30-2008, 08:51 PM
Just wondering but could someone please help me out. My new oscar might, might not have internal parasites, but to be on the safe side id like a little information on this particular NLS food. Is it the same as others for growth, color and what not? Whats different about it? And whats the appropriate size pellet for an oscar? hes 3". Can you feed this particular food like any other NLS food? How long does it usually take in case there was internal parasites to clear it up keeping them on a steady diet of NLS thera +a ? Please, if someone could answer these questions Ill order it tonight possibly.

feed like the regular, it just has more garlic, should see results in a week or two

Nick89
05-30-2008, 08:53 PM
i would ed but for some reason i saw a poo that was stringy.. And should i go with the 3mm sized pellets? or go bigger?

ILuvMyGoldBarb
05-30-2008, 08:55 PM
That actually the only NLS formula I feed to my reef tank. It works great. An extended diet of Thera +A has actually helped clear up an minor Ich problem I had. .

If you want good detailed info about it, I'd suggest you contact Fishguy.

Incredulous_Ed
05-30-2008, 08:55 PM
stringy poo isnt nessecarily a problem, just white stringly poo

But is the only thinkg all my fish that are big enough to take 1mm pellets get.

Nick89
05-30-2008, 08:57 PM
it was clearish stringy poo ed. and Alright.... fishguy isnt on right now though.. And i want to get rid of whatever it may or may not be before it happens. But maybe its me but his stomach looks like it has a slight indent. Not sure if its because he was under-fed when i got him or what but im sure this garlic NLS will help fix any problems he may have.