PDA

View Full Version : my angels are afraid of me...

MiamiCuse
05-25-2008, 03:08 PM
OK, I did move one of the angels from one tank to the other, a few times, when he does not behave, and there is really no easy way to move a fish without using a net.

Now whenever I get close to the tank, he shys away from me. He does not do that with my son or wife.

Now, if I have a net in my hand, not only he shys away, he darts around like it's the end of the world and all I am trying to do is to skim off some dead leaves from the top.

MiamiCuse
05-25-2008, 03:11 PM
also I have two angels.

when I feed them with flakes, one of them will jump to the surface and eat it at first sight.

the other sees it, swims towards the food but never eats them. he/she will wait till the food sank to the bottom of the bank or on leaves of plants, then he/she goes to eat them from the bottom.

Is this normal or just a habit? or indication of some sort of dominance as the bottom feeder is "yielding" to the other one, sort of like getting left overs?

Lady Hobbs
05-25-2008, 03:12 PM
Then you should try some Silver Dollars. These guys go nuts and slam into the glass when I walk in the room. They are nuts!

sandy_n
05-25-2008, 03:18 PM
Then you should try some Silver Dollars. These guys go nuts and slam into the glass when I walk in the room. They are nuts!

ROFLMAO
I'm getting a visual here :hmm3grin2orange: