PDA

View Full Version : How many points do you need?

Abbeys_Mom
11-27-2006, 04:54 PM
Wasn't sure where to put this thread. I have been trying to find help on the point system. There is no info in the FAQ and I have been messing around. How many points do you need to do anything?
Lottery =? points per ticket?
Arcade = ? points per game?

I found info on how many points you receive, but there should be a thread on the uses of your points.

The other thing I couldn't figure out is... Do the points need to be banked to spend them, or do they need to be out of the bank to spend them?

Sorry if this thread is in the wrong place.

Lady Hobbs
11-27-2006, 11:27 PM
You're just fine.

Go to user CP, click on Edit shop option, then Aquarium shop and scroll on down. The tads there will tell you what you can buy from different tabs and how many points it will take.

Abbeys_Mom
11-28-2006, 12:39 AM
Thanks, I look there :)

Abbeys_Mom
11-28-2006, 12:53 AM
These seem to be the only options I have. I figured a lot out myself, I can use the arcade now. I was just curios about the costs of thing.

Hide Gifts in posts:yes/no

Hide Ribbons in posts:yes/no

Do not receive a PM upon receiving a new Gift?:yes/no

Do not receive a PM upon receiving a new Ribbon?:yes/no

Hide Points in posts:yes/no

Hide User Name Changes in posts:yes/no

Hide User Title Changes in posts:yes/no

Lady Hobbs
11-28-2006, 02:51 AM
User cp
Edit shop options
aquarium forum store (in blue box) click on that
scroll way down and you will see the tabs there

Abbeys_Mom
11-28-2006, 02:44 PM
Oops, Don't I feel like an Idiot, I didn't know you could click the links. They just looked like titles. Thank you for clearing that up. :)

tattooedgrahamcracker
06-13-2007, 09:14 PM
im new here so what exactly are you guys talking about what are points and ribons and all that stuff and how do you get them

hungryhound
06-13-2007, 09:21 PM
im new here so what exactly are you guys talking about what are points and ribons and all that stuff and how do you get them

You earn points by posting. and you can use them to purchase things on the message boards. Nothing real, but gifts to give to other members and lotery tickets.

I think you earn 5 points a post.

Drumachine09
06-13-2007, 09:25 PM
5 points per post, .02 or something for each page view, and you also get .01 points per charachter in your post. So pretty much, the longer your post, the more points you get...... .. .

tattooedgrahamcracker
06-13-2007, 09:40 PM
oh ok i think im starting to figure this out a little bit, how do you get buddies
wow i really sound kind of dumb huh

Lady Hobbs
06-14-2007, 01:40 PM
Just click on their names in a post and several options will appear.

Sasquatch
06-14-2007, 02:06 PM
A question I have is why is the arcade pass so expensive! At 10K points, I'd have to play 2000 times in the arcade to make it worth while.

I just find it a little expensive for what it gives you.