PDA

View Full Version : Hi

damienlovell
11-01-2006, 08:12 AM
hi eveyone i am just starting out with tropical fish and would like some info on fire mouth cichlids:help:

Lady Hobbs
11-01-2006, 09:43 AM
Welcome to AC Community forums……….and Congratulations!
Congratulations because you have found the nicest forum on the web.

You know how you can sometimes get in a forum and get snotty answers, no answers or are discouraged from posting at all? NOT HERE! Posters are welcomed here and posts are welcome. Members here are helpful, considerate and kind and no question is a dumb question to these folks. There are currently over 4500 members so something must be right here.

The forum here was recently all formatted differently by William, the site manager. Now we can have a blog of our own, post pictures in the gallery and there’s even a thread for video’s.

There’s monthly contests for member of the month, photo contests and best pictures of tanks. Everyone gets to vote on these. There are also merit badges that can be earned and will appear next to your user name in posts.

You receive “points” for your posts and with these points you can buy things from the bank, play arcade games, highlite your user name (as mine appears in this post) and many other things can be purchased with these points.

On the right you will see a link for good articles and also an excellent e-book that can be downloaded if you are a novice or an expert. So……..sit back and enjoy your self. The longer you’re here, the more you find this forum has to offer.

Check out the cichlids threads and hopefully you'll run into someone with the Firemouths.

NorthernBoy
11-02-2006, 06:33 AM
I have kept firemouths many times. What do you need to know?