PDA

View Full Version : New to forum

Abbeys_Mom
11-22-2006, 09:45 PM
I have been a fish keeper for 18 years. I used to have 8 tanks (largest 55g, smallest 0.5g). I just gave way the last of my large fish (Nics, Festivum, 18" Pleco and others). I need to take a break and free up room in my apartment. I currently have a 10g and am sticking to that for a while. The tank has 2 dwarf gouramis, a bristlenose pleco, 1 Very old weather loach and a kuhli loach ( I bought 6 about 3 years ago and just found out there was one left). I have never had much success with plants ( not enough light, fish digging them up or eating them) so I am working on keeping the 10g planted. I hope to help out here, because even if I don't have many fish I have tons of experience with most varieties. The only type of fish I haven't really gotten into were Discus, Salt Water and African (other then Kribs). Nice to meet you all.

Lady Hobbs
11-23-2006, 12:03 AM
Hi Mom and happy to have you here. Having to get rid of your fish doesn't mean you don't have the knowledge of them and it will be great having another thinking cap here.

Abbeys_Mom
11-23-2006, 12:52 AM
Thanks for the welcome.

jeffs99dime
11-24-2006, 05:45 AM
i'm a little late but, welcome to a.c.