PDA

View Full Version : TetraBits Complete Tropical Fish food

AquaBANG
05-04-2008, 11:08 AM
reviews required for this type of food.
TetraBits Complete tropical food, looks like made in Germany...
90 grams pack costs about INR 350 ( ~ $9)

TIA
Sudhir.

angelcakes
05-04-2008, 12:26 PM
never tried it to be honest...........cant help there :14:

Rue
05-04-2008, 03:19 PM
Check the ingredient label...

SkinnyChicken
05-04-2008, 03:47 PM
Definitely made in Germany, though the name seems to change more than my water changes! 'TetraBits', Colorbits' or, presently, 'TetraColor - Tropical Granules' ...

My discus love it. In fact it is the only non-live/frozen/dried food they will eat. I alternate between bloodworms and these granules - not a great variety I'll admit, but they are looking very healthy. I'd certainly recommend it - contains vitamins and Omega-3 fatty acids amongst a zillion other things.

Incredulous_Ed
05-05-2008, 04:25 PM
Tetras foods are okay, but you would be better off feeding NLS or Hikari.

Rue
05-05-2008, 04:31 PM
Tsk...you forgot to mention the BESTEST food on the market!

Omega One...:18: :c1:

Incredulous_Ed
05-05-2008, 09:46 PM
Tsk...you forgot to mention the BESTEST food on the market!

Omega One...:18: :c1:
My fish food can beat up your fish food! lol

gm72
05-05-2008, 09:55 PM
Only way to tell the level of quality would be to check the ingredients label and compare to other foods.

AquaBANG
05-06-2008, 04:04 AM
Definitely made in Germany, though the name seems to change more than my water changes! 'TetraBits', Colorbits' or, presently, 'TetraColor - Tropical Granules' ...

My discus love it. In fact it is the only non-live/frozen/dried food they will eat. I alternate between bloodworms and these granules - not a great variety I'll admit, but they are looking very healthy. I'd certainly recommend it - contains vitamins and Omega-3 fatty acids amongst a zillion other things.

yeah the tetras and barbs that I have seem to love it... I am using this to vary my fish's diet. Like a couple/triple times a week. Once a week they get freeze dried blood worms/ tubiflex worms and so on...

Tetras foods are okay, but you would be better off feeding NLS or Hikari.
Ordered NLS and Hikari... Now I will test the two and publish the results and disputes if any will be cleared LOL...

Only way to tell the level of quality would be to check the ingredients label and compare to other foods.

Ingredients were a mix of sea food (fish, shrimp etc) and veggie mix (dont remember exactly) but protein was around 45%