William
04-26-2008, 10:25 AM
The news section is now available in the left menu. Near the top. Second link

angelcakes
04-26-2008, 11:44 AM
thanks...............:19:

angelcakes
04-26-2008, 01:27 PM
ive now sat and read the articles, there is some very interesting news.......william do you ever sleep??? as you wrote quite a few:19:

William
04-26-2008, 01:49 PM
I am glad you like them. If you want (and use Vista) you can use the feed to get them to your desktop.

Yes I have written a few but so have other authors. It is always funny to get that question "william do you ever sleep". I always feel I waste way to much time sleeping.

angelcakes
04-26-2008, 01:54 PM
I am glad you like them. If you want (and use Vista) you can use the feed to get them to your desktop.

Yes I have written a few but so have other authors. It is always funny to get that question "william do you ever sleep". I always feel I waste way to much time sleeping.
:laugh1blue:
done......its on my homepage and it makes life easier i can now quickly get into the forum:hmm3grin2orange:

Wild Turkey
04-26-2008, 01:57 PM

Lol!! Damn inefficient body with its sleep requirements!

jbeining75
04-26-2008, 02:55 PM
Alot of writings already. i like it. I think it is great. Now I don't even have to read the news. I can just logon to AC!!!!!!!!!:19: