PDA

View Full Version : Some Q's on my GBR's

travie
04-20-2008, 02:21 PM
My two GBR's that I got yesterday made it through the night. My not 100% on their genders. They have been shy for the most part since they've been in the tank. One that I think is a male is starting to swim around a lot more and explore.

I was wondering what type of food I should feed them? I'm not asking for a brand name(like NLS). I'm asking for like sinking pellet and possibly size, or any other options to feed them.

I'll try to take pictures of them. If I manage to get even close to decent pictures of them, I'll post them later tonight sometime.

jbeining75
04-20-2008, 02:27 PM
Maybe like 1mm sinking pellets.... They may accept small fish pellets. Try some tubifex worms or frozen brine shrimp.

Fishalicious
04-20-2008, 02:52 PM
Rams are not fussy eaters... they eat pretty mch anything that is edible .. flakes, frozen foods & pellets. Don't feed tubifex or bloodworms too often as it can cause intestine problems in dwarf cichlids.

Incredulous_Ed
04-21-2008, 07:54 PM
Ive had good luck with sinking 1mm nls pellets.

shalafi04
04-21-2008, 08:01 PM
my new GBR have been worshipping the flakes and micropellets... :) They just seem to love to eat anything! Even picking on my plants lol