PDA

View Full Version : Hey All!! New here???

Jason Wright
11-12-2006, 05:44 AM
Well Hi!!!
My name Jason in sunny Queensland in Aust.... I have had small size fish tanks for years now on and off, now i back into with my new tank 220 lites, it a old piano with the tank in the top, looks great.... has 20 fish in it, started out with tropicals, but working my way in the cichlids, good know what 1/2 of them are call but i getting there...wanting to set up a 2nd tank with a Oscars next, and in future get into breeding... not much more i can say for now looking forward to getting a lot of use full info, and have great chats...

Where are most people base here????

Lady Hobbs
11-12-2006, 06:32 AM
Hi Jason. Welcome to AC Community forums. You are the third Aussie to join this week. How cool. I think most of us are from the US but not too sure. We are from all over.

Your tank is the most unique tank I've ever seen. It is just awesome. Do you stand on the piano keys to clean it. LOL Really, tho, it is very beautiful and you just have to enter it in the TOTM contest. That's "Tank of the Month." We also have a POTM...picture of the month.

Look around and check the site out. There's lots to offer here with your own blog, the contests, etc. Welcome.

jeffs99dime
11-12-2006, 07:11 AM
welcome to a.c. nice tank. i like the wood stand--very different

Lady Hobbs
11-12-2006, 02:22 PM
welcome to a.c. nice tank. i like the wood stand--very different

It's not a stand..........It's a piano! I saw on the net a headboard aquarium for a bed. That would drive me nuts.

jeffs99dime
11-12-2006, 02:29 PM
that would bring a new meaning to " sleeping with the fishes" eh lol

jeffs99dime
11-12-2006, 02:30 PM
[QUOTE=hobbs]It's not a stand..........It's a piano!

a stand can be anything. it holds the aquarium upright. doesn't it? lol

Lady Hobbs
11-12-2006, 04:32 PM
{a stand can be anything. it holds the aquarium upright. doesn't it? lol }

I liked you better when you posted less. :):):)

jeffs99dime
11-12-2006, 11:13 PM
{a stand can be anything. it holds the aquarium upright. doesn't it? lol }

I liked you better when you posted less. :):):)

i'm just joking with ya. :ezpi_wink1:

Severus
11-13-2006, 03:28 AM
Welcome to AC