PDA

View Full Version : awards

Enreche
04-17-2008, 09:20 PM
when are they given??

i should at least have one for having 10 photo's uploaded...but i dont.

what up with that?

xoolooxunny
04-17-2008, 09:23 PM
you have to request them from william. Either PM him or click the link next to the award listing that says request award.

sandy_n
04-17-2008, 09:27 PM
Thay are usually given on sundays.

cocoa_pleco
04-17-2008, 09:33 PM
yep, every sunday

Ghostknife
04-17-2008, 09:35 PM
Click on the Aquarium Forum link on the left. There will be a thread in there called Awards. Find yours, & request it!

Easy!! I was a little confused myself when I first started here!!

siymdapolio
04-17-2008, 10:12 PM
yup request through the forum section awards and metals! And request that stuff

jbeining75
04-17-2008, 10:26 PM
when are they given??

i should at least have one for having 10 photo's uploaded...but i dont.

what up with that?

You have to request it in teh awards section...... It would take William days to look through everyone profiles to find out what awards you are ready for.... They are given out on Sundays except special awards which he gives when he feels....

pinsonpa
04-17-2008, 11:53 PM
Enreche,

Looks like others already have your question covered, but I noticed we're both in Bridgetown so I wanted to say "hey".

I recently moved from northeast Portland a few miles south to Milwaukie. I used to be in the Hollywood Dist (not to far from The Wet Spot fish store).

Anyway, Siymdapolio is the only other Oregonian that I've seen on the AC (he's in Eugene) Say "hey" to Enreche if you're reading this Siymdapolio.

Have you run into any others from our area here?

Enreche
04-19-2008, 12:29 AM
Hey! local person! lol

i actually work at the wet spot ^^

but yeah, me and siam duh polio already met...i think there is 1 or two other locals on the site. i wouldent be able to give you names, sorry. (i don't remember them lol)

pinsonpa
04-20-2008, 03:40 AM
Right on...I'm a big fan of TWS...great lfs. My Cardinals, shrimp and live plants all came from there. I live about 20 minutes away now and have a different fish store about a mile from me but I almost always choose to make the drive to TWS. Much better selection of fish and plants and very knowledgeable staff:19:

Nice to meet you Enreche!