PDA

View Full Version : angelfish and corys and clown loach

chikistar
04-16-2008, 03:48 AM
hey guys, so i have 4 cories and 2 clown loaches , if i put 2 or 3 angelfish in there, are they going to be aggresive or anything or most likely not? its a 30g and all the fish are in their small hood, im gonna get a bigger tank soon enough but yea right now i only have bottom dwellers so u kno i want to get some fish

cocoa_pleco
04-16-2008, 03:50 AM
yep, there would be aggression. that tank is a bit too small for a pair of angels, 3 angels will fight, and if you get 2 and they spawn there will be fights

if you move the clown loaches when they get bigger, you can get 1 angel

Lady Hobbs
04-16-2008, 04:12 AM
I agree. Angelfish are not social with one another at all. Only with a mate. And each angel should have at least 15-20 gallons each.

chikistar
04-16-2008, 04:26 AM
ok got it so no angels for me, so which fish should i get that YOU would recommand to me to go with my 4 cories and 2 loaches for the time being?

Lady Hobbs
04-16-2008, 04:36 AM
A tank of rams, perhaps.

Or, a tank of tetra's. You could have neons or cardinals and a nice big skoal of other tetra's. In my 55 gallon, I have 18 black skirts, black neons, gold tetra's and rasbora's.

The loaches will not bother anything you put in there nor will the corys so get some top dwellers and mid dwellers and you should have a nice tank for yourself.

cocoa_pleco
04-16-2008, 04:56 AM
personally i would say a few rams or a krib would work, or if you want gouramis you could get one

siymdapolio
04-16-2008, 05:09 AM
I agree with all the above posts but they are peacefull by themselves though(1 angelfish)... I know not forever but at the beginning and your saying your going to move to them into another tank....
Just my input :)