PDA

View Full Version : G'Day

crackatinny
11-10-2006, 10:31 AM
G'day all you other fish loving people, Crackatinny here, from the land down under, home of the croc hunter.

Love the freindly atmosphere on here, and helpfull advice, 1st let me explain my username, here in Aus, a tinny refers to a can of beer, to crack a tinny is to open a can to drink. So there you have it, nothin better than to crackatinny and sit watch these crazy aquatic mates.

So sit back, crack a tinny and enjoy this site and the antic's of them underwater mates.

Cheers

Lady Hobbs
11-10-2006, 04:49 PM
I knew I was doing this all wrong. I was drinking coffee all this time. drats

kimmers318
11-10-2006, 06:08 PM
Love the intro crackatinny! Welcome to AC...we do have a wonderful forum here...and one of the best features is it's friendliness! Even when members disagree I haven't seen any flaming or fighting as I have seen on other websites....we all respect that everyone has their own opinions, and often times there is more than one way to solve a problem. Hope you enjoy your stay and look forward to "cracking a tinny" with you on a regular basis :)

kimmers318
11-10-2006, 06:09 PM
Hobbs....give up the coffee occasionally and have a drink with us! It makes the amusing posts so much more amusing :)

Severus
11-13-2006, 03:30 AM
Welcome to AC