PDA

View Full Version : New to You

schoch79
11-04-2006, 09:54 PM
Hi everybody! Just checking in to say hi and that I look forward to seeing what you guys have to say about my problems and what I can do for yours. Mostly I came here to get some advice on my german blue rams and some future tanks that my wife is going to kill me for getting. LOL! (ones like a new 100+gal reef tank and the sort). Glad to be a part of your community.

Lady Hobbs
11-04-2006, 09:55 PM
And glad to "see" you here. This is a great site and lots of good folks here. I think u will like it a lot.

Severus
11-07-2006, 03:28 AM
Welcome to AC

Brandonbjp
11-09-2006, 06:44 AM
Howdy! From one newbie to another

jeffs99dime
11-09-2006, 06:49 AM
Hi everybody! Just checking in to say hi and that I look forward to seeing what you guys have to say about my problems and what I can do for yours. Mostly I came here to get some advice on my german blue rams and some future tanks that my wife is going to kill me for getting. LOL! (ones like a new 100+gal reef tank and the sort). Glad to be a part of your community.

Howdy!!
Very informative site. Hopefully someone can help me with setting up my wet dry filter and protein skimmer so I can get my new to me tank up and running. I will post that question in the Tank Set Up or Technical forums.

hello to both of you. welcome to the site.