PDA

View Full Version : Do you have an idea for this forum.

William
04-05-2008, 03:56 PM
If anyone has an idea on something they think would improve AC they should from now on contact me about it via pm or post it as a suggestion in the thoughts and suggestion forum.

I will then decide on whether I think it is a good idea and whether or not it should be realised. Members are not allowed to start new functions themselves of site and doing so without my prior blessing will from this point on be an offence that can result in a warning or a temporary bann. Any threads containing info on such functions will be deleted.

doug z
04-05-2008, 04:04 PM
Would it be possible to have a sort of instant messenger for the forum?

Ie, you see someone is on at the same time as you, and and you click on their icon, a window appears where you can invite them (or several members at once) to a private real-time chat? It would pop up somehow on their screen?

And of course have it so you can chose to have others see you as "on" (open to chat) so you're not inundated with chat requests when you're not in the mood..

I know private messaging covers all this, and that those who wish can sign up for an established IM service, and request that others do the same..

Just a thought..

Lady Hobbs
04-05-2008, 04:19 PM
Doug, please read above post:

If anyone has an idea on something they think would improve AC they should from now on contact me about it via pm or post it as a suggestion in the thoughts and suggestion forum.