PDA

View Full Version : Northern Boy

Lady Hobbs
11-02-2006, 12:28 PM
I've been dying to hear about that new tank! Fill me in on how it's going.

NorthernBoy
11-02-2006, 09:18 PM
It's going great. Been about 1 week. Going to add some water today, and so far (X my Fingers) no fatalities. The are being really picky eaters....And I didn't feed the first 2 days (except 1 small meal)...so I thought they would be starved. So last night i gave them blood worms and they went nuts. I hesitate feeding them too much protien as they are mostly vegetarian but i think maybe 1 time a week. At least until I find a veggie blend they will eat. All in all. They seem pretty happy!!!

Lady Hobbs
11-02-2006, 10:53 PM
What.......no water in the tank but still no fatalities. LOL I had to read that a couple times. :)

Don't do what I do! I just noticed a terrible mistake today when my new filter come. One side of the tank is 5 inches from the wall and there is room for that filter. The other side is only 4 inches from the wall! Man ol pete. The filter won't fit!! $43 for the filter and I can't use it (and ordered it) but will put it away for the next tank, I guess. I may have to get a submersible filter for the other end.......maybe a sponge filter.

Glad your tank is coming along!