PDA

View Full Version : Just to Say THANKS

Juannie
11-02-2006, 12:18 AM
Hi there,
I'm fairly new to this forum & I just want to say THANKS! The advice and responses I have received from everyone is just awesome. It's hard finding out info from people who have the experience - esp with large American Cichlids. I have my jag, oscar and synspilum, I'm have a few troubles and whenever I ask questions I'm getting great answers. I could never part with any of them so this is the perfect way to sort my problems out.

This site is a credit to EVERYONE who uses it.

THANKS AGAIN!!!!

Lady Hobbs
11-02-2006, 02:12 AM
That's really a very nice post Juannie and you're sweet for writing it. Yes, there are lots of good folks here!

kimmers318
11-02-2006, 07:10 AM
And that is what we are here for so I am glad you got the information you needed :)

Severus
11-02-2006, 02:10 PM
Thats just something that comes natural around here..

kyodo
11-11-2006, 01:49 AM
I to would like to add my thanks for all the info i have read on this site. Its a credit to all those involved. I don't think i would have made it this fare with out all of the help and info.... thanks guys you all do a great job. As my experience grows I to promises to pass on all that i have lernt to all those just starting out..

Regards form Australia...
Dave

Lady Hobbs
11-11-2006, 02:05 AM
No one that keeps fish has kept them without making mistakes. It's those mistakes that we learn from and also the mistakes of others that we hear about. I personally recommend reading and reading as you gain so much knowledge from what's out there in cyberland. Reading up on fish before you ever buy them to start with is so important.

My biggest mistakes was having no knowledge of cycling. I thought you could buy fish and toss them in the tank and whooola.....instant fish. The only reason mine didn't die is because I'm a clean freak. I must have taken 4 months to cycle my 30 gallon because I cleaned the tank about 20 times a week. LOL I couldn't stand all that "white water" so would clean it again. My gosh, the poor tank was having New Tank Syndrome and screaming for me to leave it alone. :)