PDA

View Full Version : Name that CLOWN...

aquarius56
04-02-2008, 11:18 AM
You know how Clown Loaches have the three broad black stripes, well, my baby is a bit unusual, as his middle stripe is more like a dot, circle, round shape! I'm sure nobody would have bought him for that reason, because he's not perfectly marked, so....I'm looking for some help in finding him a name...besides Spot...lol...Which was my first thought...sad eh! I would love it if someone could help me out with this, as I've come up blank...believe it or not...lol...All suggestions welcome :19:

angelcakes
04-02-2008, 11:21 AM
You know how Clown Loaches have the three broad black stripes, well, my baby is a bit unusual, as his middle stripe is more like a dot, circle, round shape! I'm sure nobody would have bought him for that reason, because he's not perfectly marked, so....I'm looking for some help in finding him a name...besides Spot...lol...Which was my first thought...sad eh! I would love it if someone could help me out with this, as I've come up blank...believe it or no...lol...All suggestions welcome :19:
mmmmmmmmmm domino?

ILuvMyGoldBarb
04-02-2008, 11:25 AM
Actually he's not all that unusual. Lots of clowns don't have the full band in the middle. Sounds like a dash-dot-dash pattern, that would correspond with either TET or K in Morse code. LOL

Ok, that was lame.

angelcakes
04-02-2008, 11:26 AM
Actually he's not all that unusual. Lots of clowns don't have the full band in the middle. Sounds like a dash-dot-dash pattern, that would correspond with either TET or K in Morse code. LOL

Ok, that was lame.
sounds cute though :hmm3grin2orange:

smoochxoxo
04-02-2008, 11:59 AM
Cletus the Clown haha. I don't know why that came into my head but you asked for it lmao!!!!

aquarius56
04-03-2008, 11:57 AM
Ok...this is really hard!!!:c2: I really like all 3 names, a lot. Decisions, decisions??? The only way to settle it is...My teeny little baby Clown, from now on will be known as Cletus TeT Domino :19: I like it!!! Pretty big name for such a little guy:hmm3grin2orange: Judging by the way he's putting his food away...he'll grow into it, right quick...lol...Thanks so much Guys...I really appreciate your input!!:thumb:

angelcakes
04-03-2008, 11:59 AM
Ok...this is really hard!!!:c2: I really like all 3 names, a lot. Decisions, decisions??? The only way to settle it is...My teeny little baby Clown, from now on will be known as Cletus TeT Domino :19: I like it!!! Pretty big name for such a little guy:hmm3grin2orange: Judging by the way he's putting his food away...he'll grow into it, right quick...lol...Thanks so much Guys...I really appreciate your input!!:thumb:
i like it........what a good name lol

edited by Hobbs........Moving thread to Loach forum