PDA

View Full Version : New to the Forum

TehTANK
10-30-2006, 09:48 PM
Hello everyone! I am new to the forum and I am a fish lover. I just got a 90 gallon (upgrade from a 30 gallon) and I have my wonderful oscar in there enjoying the swimming room. I just wanted to stop by and say hello and hope become friends with many other oscar lovers here.

Lady Hobbs
10-31-2006, 02:00 AM
Welcome to the forum. That oscar must be in heaven in that 90 gallon.

kimmers318
10-31-2006, 10:24 AM
Congrats on your upgrade....I am sure you and your oscar will be happy with it, and welcome to the forum, hopefully you will be happy here also :)

TehTANK
10-31-2006, 02:15 PM
Thanks so much guys! My Oscar (Bubba) I LOVES the room he has to swim around now and be free. His whole mood has changed and he is always out in the open coming to the glass whenever I walk by. I hope to make some really good friends on here and this is a good start I think. Thanks again!

Lady Hobbs
10-31-2006, 02:20 PM
Fish that are crowded just don't do well. He will certainly be a happy camper now. Does he have anything with him?

TehTANK
10-31-2006, 04:44 PM
I did get some new fish when I got the tank because I with more space I thought he could have some friends. I put a Green Terror, Texas Blue/Convict mix and a banded Leporinus. Well needless to say they all picked on my Oscar and ripped him up pretty good. So I got rid of all them and kept my baby Bubba. I raised that fish from when he was no more then a inch or less big. What do you guys have?

TurboVtec93
11-22-2006, 06:55 PM
I have 4 oscars, 2 jack dempseys, some plecos, 2 red devils, quite a few misc community fish and a breeding pair of convicts and they love my 55gal tank and get along great! Im KIDDING!!!!! All are in seperate tanks for the most part with the smallest tank being 30gal with my convicts in it.

-Alex

TehTANK
11-22-2006, 07:18 PM
I knew that couldn't be true. I loved all of them but I just couldn't let them kick my Oscars but like that. It ahs beens ome time and I treated him for his injuries and i was just looking at him last night and he made a full recovery. His fins and everything are right back to where they should be. He is looking and doing better then ever these days. Man I love that fish!!!!