PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Zushi
10-30-2006, 04:54 PM
I'm new to the website. I started a ten gallon aquarium last spring. My tank started to get really crowded so I upgraded to a thirty gallon at the beginning of September. The tank is turning out nicely. I have two golden gouramis, four bloodfin tetras, two neons, one algea eater, three speckled corys, three bronze corys and one rainbow shark. I also have thirteen chubs that I found in a creek. They grow really fast and eat alot. I plan on buying two kribensis cichilids and another gourami.

Lady Hobbs
10-31-2006, 02:13 AM
You will have to use extreme caution here having a rainbow shark, cichlids and tetra's in the same tank.

jeffs99dime
10-31-2006, 10:03 AM
welcome. i think you might be overstocked there even for a 30 gallon. and also what hobbs said.

Severus
11-02-2006, 02:08 PM
Welcome to AC. I would try and get another tank..

Zushi
11-14-2006, 07:26 PM
After some research I have decided to avoid the kribensis. My tank is already somewhat crowded and the kribensis probably wouldn't help. Would it be okay to put two bolivian rams in the tank? I also removed nine of my chubs because they were crowding the tank and eating all the food before the other fish could get to it.