PDA

View Full Version : What do you think?

Lady Hobbs
10-28-2006, 02:11 PM
I bought my angels as a pair which was stupid because they can't really be paired until they mate.

These angels were raised together and got along jolly well until one started being mean and locking lips with the other.

Now I have read that this locking lips and shaking each other may be a mating ritual with them. Are you telling me that all this time I thought they hated each other than they are actually in love?

Nicest angel is larger, totally red eyes, and has redder markings on the head. Head also has a somewhat of a hump. (This was told to me to be a male due to his hump.)

Ornery angel is smaller, eyes only half red, paler in head markings but also has the head hump.

Do you think they could actually be a pair and trying to mate and I'm mistaking this as a fight? I would love putting them back together but don't want one to get killed.

gwenkat
10-28-2006, 07:07 PM
I don't know anything about Angels except that they are pretty so I will let a more experieinced person answer that. I think it is strange that we can watch a mating ritual in the animal kingdom and think it is fighting. I wonder what animals think of our rituals???

Lady Hobbs
10-28-2006, 08:30 PM
I put them back together and couldn't stand it. Separated them both again while they had some hid left. Back to my original thought.......both have got to be males. Too mean to be one of us girl.

gwenkat
10-28-2006, 09:34 PM
I would agree with that. Girls are nice. You would never see girls fighting....lol