PDA

View Full Version : Should AC have fishing Information.

William
10-27-2005, 10:08 PM
We have gotten a number of emails telling us that we should have fishing information too and this is the reason behind the poll on the first site.

Tell us what you think about it. And don't worry Ac will almost first and foremost be an aquarium site no matter what.

Admin

rebelagent
12-07-2005, 10:03 PM
Fishing would be a good Idea.
I mean I know some people who fish to catch certain types of fish to keep as pets.
And I was an avid fisher here in Cali so i may know some good places etc.

aquafreak
12-08-2005, 01:18 AM
Well maybe. But it would have to be integrated so that AC doesn't lose the avlue it has now for aquarists.

nick_cave
12-08-2005, 05:45 PM
Aquatic community should cover topics related to fishing, fishing trips, colecting trips, for example i first get intrested in killis, because i reed an article on a aquatic magazine about a colecting fishing trip to africa.
In do agree that it should not lose it's value for aquarists, but a few fihing articles can give us other prespectives of aquatic community

Tim
03-30-2006, 12:00 AM
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it would spoil the aquarium beauty f this site this is a place where people that like looking at fish in tanks come to share their knowlage. i think it would spoil a great site talking about how to put a hook through a fishes mouth!

rollie
04-05-2006, 01:54 AM
i see nothing wrong with added stuff about fishing.

William
04-05-2006, 03:37 AM
Thanks for your views. Hoping to hear from more of you.

BigFutch
04-05-2006, 12:40 PM
Fine by me, as long as it's in it's own area. Being an avid fisherman and aquarium hobbyist it may be cool to have both on the same site, but since fishing can be regional / local, I'm not sure how beneficial it would be.

Reggie

DemonShark
04-10-2006, 09:39 PM
Maybe William can put these fishing trips into a seprate link for the people who would like to learn about such trips which i wouldnt mind and Im sure nobody else would.

William
04-11-2006, 02:48 AM
I can say for sure that the fishing section will be separated from the aquarium section if we choose to get one.

DemonShark
04-11-2006, 09:39 PM
thats good