PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everybody

Timpot
10-26-2006, 07:11 AM
After selling my old house i had to decide what to do with my old aquariums.
Hobby is back after 14 yerars.
I'm rearranging my 28 aquariums again.

Best regards,
Timpot

William
10-26-2006, 07:16 AM
Hi and welcome.
what are your plans for your 28 tanks?

Lady Hobbs
10-26-2006, 04:11 PM
28 aquariums? Holy Moly. I can see you have an addiction going for you. :) So easy to do. I've only been in this since early Spring and already moving stuff around to make room for number 5. My space is limited so number 5 will have to be it for me tho.

Welcome to AC Community Forums!!

Severus
10-26-2006, 05:32 PM
Welcome to AC. Where are you located because if you are willing i might be interested in buying one of your tanks...

Lady Hobbs
10-26-2006, 08:44 PM
Says he sold them 14 years ago. You may be too late. :)

turbomkt
10-26-2006, 11:48 PM
Says he sold them 14 years ago. You may be too late. :)

Actually, I think it says he's back to the hobby after 14 years.

Personally...I'd check for leaks ;)

Severus
10-27-2006, 02:08 AM
Yea, i believe he sold his house and still has his 28 aquariums still, ... after 14 years

Timpot
11-21-2006, 01:21 AM
I think i'll need some more aquariums.

I set up some aquariums for breeders and majority for new comers.I had some Tiger barb hatches,my first angel hatch passed yesterday and i hope see them free swiming in 2-3 days and maybe i'll have some corydoras hatches in the next few days.

Best regards,
Timpot

turbomkt
11-21-2006, 03:19 AM
What are your parameters to get the cory's going?

Timpot
11-21-2006, 11:09 PM
I regret all the hours,effort and money i spent on adjusting my water quality in the past and the first weeks this time.
My water ph is 8.1 and is really hard to treat,i have tried every possible thing (Zeolit,water boiling,ion exchangers,...)then i decide to stop everything and use direct aged tap water without any modification and it's working very well with Tiger Barbs and AngelFishes.
For Corydoras,i'm really surprised to read that it needs special conditions and special live food,etc...,from my past experience i believe that Filtration and water flow is what needed for corydoras (sometime you'll need to add some cold water to provoke breeding).They can be raised very well with home made pasta,i have raised more than forty thousends this way just with pasta.

Best Regards,
Timpot