PDA

View Full Version : different new life spectrum formulas

melbfish20
03-24-2008, 03:19 PM
Just wondering if you guys have been getting different results with the nls formulas or found that one formula has worked better than the others ?

ILuvMyGoldBarb
03-24-2008, 03:22 PM
They all seem to be the same. I have the Community Forumla, the Marine Forumla, and the Grow Forumla and the all seem to do the same thing. The only one that seems to be different to me, is the Thera +A. That has seems to be good for getting rid of parasites.

Fishguy2727
03-24-2008, 04:47 PM
There is effectively no difference in almost all the formulas. The Thera+A has more garlic, other have some or none. The grow has more fat and protein. But effectively all of them are identical. All you need to pay attention to is the pellet size and whether it floats or sinks.

Nick89
03-25-2008, 10:50 PM
^What fishguy said. All nls food is great, just need to get the appropriate size for your fish.

melbfish20
04-01-2008, 12:15 PM
will they all do the same thing? for example will the thera+a help my fish grow just like the growth formula will ? will the finky formula protect my fish from parasites just like the thera+a formual will ?

also do you know if there is 1 paticular formula that fish prefer ? sounds like a dumb question lol but my oscar is very fussy

jbeining75
04-01-2008, 12:29 PM
They have basically all the same ingredients the only variance really is sinking or floating and the size of the pellet...

melbfish20
04-14-2008, 03:43 AM
I have run out of nls.I am about to by some more and I was thinking of buying the finky formula instead of the thera+a this time.Will the finky formula do as good a job as the thera+a does at boosting my fishes immune system? the thera+a has more garlic in it.

Fishguy2727
04-14-2008, 12:59 PM
I would just stick with the Thera+A. After all of your fish have been on it for a while (a couple months) you can switch to something like All-Purpose.