PDA

View Full Version : So Weird...!!!

lasm
03-12-2008, 03:13 PM
I've been noticing something weird these days.
My dwarf gourami (male) and one of my three spot (female) have been dancing in circles.

Although, I haven't seen them completing the dancing up to spawning point. But they do the same "introduction" that my three spots have done before. There is no bubble nest, but their colors get intense and they swim in circles going up and down in the tank.

The three spot is slightly bigger than the dwarf. There is other three spot in the tank, but I haven't seen her participating of such act.

What do you think is going on??? Are they that desperate??? It's funny and weird at the same time.

Fishalicious
03-12-2008, 03:18 PM
Funny... I know anything is possible as I have some fish that try to crossbreed LOL

The circling is also squaring up to each other (territorial) in gourami's ... so maybe they are planning war and not love hehehehe

lasm
03-12-2008, 04:35 PM
Funny... I know anything is possible as I have some fish that try to crossbreed LOL

The circling is also squaring up to each other (territorial) in gourami's ... so maybe they are planning war and not love hehehehe

I didn't think about that... could be. They (the three of them) have been in there for more than six months know. I personally think that is better making love than war, hope they, as may beloved pets, think the same.