PDA

View Full Version : The NLS difference

kitten3326
03-08-2008, 08:46 PM
Here is a picture of one of my discus, before NLS he was almost all a reddish brown, he is getting beautiful royal blue coloring on his fin areas. The picture does not really do him justice as it is a dark water tank and very difficult to get a good picture, but I am amazed how much different his coloring has changed, he has been on NLS for a little less than a month. I am also uploading a picture of one of my rams, He is also being fed NLS and his coloring is beautiful.

jbeining75
03-08-2008, 08:48 PM
Nice color change... The first picture is a little darker though. Mayber less flash..... Great change though......

ILuvMyGoldBarb
03-08-2008, 09:04 PM
I too noticed a difference in my fish when I switched them to NLS. My neons became brighter and my Discus became absolutely stunning. When that happened I swore that was the only pellet food I'd ever buy. I now have 4 different formulas of it. The great part is that even finicky eaters don't pass it up.

kitten3326
03-08-2008, 09:08 PM
I know it took almost 2 weeks for my discus to warm up to it, I have also order 3 more formulas of it, just waiting for it to come in, it is the best food I have ever had, the difference is amazing:)

Fishguy2727
03-09-2008, 02:03 PM
And people think I work for NLS when I try and tell them how good it is.

ILuvMyGoldBarb
03-09-2008, 02:05 PM
My LFS had never used it up until about a year and half ago. Before that all they used was Sera. I went in and asked if they could get it in. So they agreed to try to get it in. Not only did they get it in, they switched from the Sera to the NLS for all their fish after testing it for a couple of weeks. All of their fish now get fed Thera A+ everyday.

kitten3326
03-09-2008, 02:11 PM
I think it is amazing and can't say enough about it, my fish are more beautiful, they seem happier and healthier, and my tanks have never been healthier.