PDA

View Full Version : Upsetting Oscar

Full3R
10-11-2006, 08:45 PM
At my LFS theres an oscar i think theyve forgotten exsists he looks pretty unhealthy and it hurts to see him sick, so grab the dead fish that get stuck in the wiers on the filters and feed them to him and he eats fine but hes $25 and i wanna buy him to try and get him back up to health do you think i should>??

Severus
10-11-2006, 09:29 PM
That is horrible for them to forget about him. How big is he? IF it was me, i would buy him because i would feel too sorry for him

kimmers318
10-12-2006, 02:38 AM
2 problems with buying the fish because you feel sorry for him....1) do you have room for another large fish in your tanks? 2) you buy that one...they just replace him with another. As long as they sell what they have....they will continue to get more....trust me, I walk out of our LFS with tears in my eyes quite often over the poor puffers....hubby leads me to the exit before I have time to purchase a tank!

Full3R
10-12-2006, 02:49 AM
I think im going to his about 6 7 inches long about the same size as my tiger oscar

Full3R
10-12-2006, 02:51 AM
and in response to kimmers this one was bought in by a person not on order, so i dont think they will order another large one in as they have troubles selling even one large oscar and i would sell him once hes back to full health not keep him