PDA

View Full Version : Finding All Posts by an individual user?

D.C._United_Caps_Fan
03-05-2008, 03:34 PM
I have a question.:help: Is it possible to go to a member's profile on here, and look up all of that members posts and/ or started threads? I have tried to do it, but I can't seem to find where it is on someones profile page, including my own. I find it very helpful to be able to look at an archived list of someones, or my own, prior posts / started threads. Is this possible here, and if so, how do I find it?

Thanks!

jbeining75
03-05-2008, 03:37 PM
at the top of the page click search. then click advanced search.. on the right type in their name... under it it will say all posts or all threads by user.... click search it will pop up all the info..... to get to someones profile jusy click on their name and hit view profile

D.C._United_Caps_Fan
03-05-2008, 04:54 PM
at the top of the page click search. then click advanced search.. on the right type in their name... under it it will say all posts or all threads by user.... click search it will pop up all the info..... to get to someones profile jusy click on their name and hit view profile

You guys here all rock! Thanks so much!!! thumbs2:

RainMan
03-05-2008, 05:38 PM
Alternate way is to left click on the users name listed in one of their post... a dropdown will appear with some options (very usefule). click the "Find all posts by..." and you're good to go! :)

D.C._United_Caps_Fan
03-09-2008, 10:45 AM
Alternate way is to left click on the users name listed in one of their post... a dropdown will appear with some options (very usefule). click the "Find all posts by..." and you're good to go! :)

AHHHH! Now THAT is the one I was looking for and didn't initially find! Thats they way its done on other boards I post on. Thanks both of you! Thats awesome! :19:

Lady Hobbs
03-09-2008, 04:41 PM
Right there my friend.......under your nose. LOLOLOL

D.C._United_Caps_Fan
03-09-2008, 06:31 PM
Right there my friend.......under your nose. LOLOLOL

I know right? I felt like homer simpson and let out a big fat DOH! :hmm3grin2orange: